How can our coaching help you?
Our services and consulting solutions are designed to inspire and enable the leaders of today and tomorrow to better address the challenges of the 21st century, so that they can bring real change to their organizations, value chains, markets and business ecosystems.
Why should you conduct an organizational diagnosis?
A diagnostic exercise is a good starting point to:
- Identify your strengths and weaknesses in sustainable development;
- Reflect on your challenges, according to your internal and external context;
- Take a fresh look at your organization.
Our complementary services
This evaluation allows you to better understand the level of integration of sustainability management practices within your organization. Our assessment is conducted in collaboration with key players of the organization and provides a better understanding of your situation as well as the areas of improvement, in order for you to better meet new market requirements, seize business opportunities and better manage your risks.
Self-assessment according to the 21 issues of BNQ21000:
- A powerful training tool that presents, defines, distinguishes and clarifies the four dimensions of sustainable development in a straightforward language for businesses;
- Shows that sustainable development is not only about the environment;
- Builds a common vision among managers who are often not aware of what is going on in other departments due to the silo effect of the organization's functions (production, accounting, etc.);
- Provides a credible overview of the current level of the organization's progress in terms of sustainable development;
- Gives a clear picture of the company's strengths and weaknesses;
- Mobilizes the management team by breaking the silo effect: sustainable development is everyone's business and all specialties must work towards it;
- Helps to determine the actions to undertake.
- Analysis of your competitors' practices and overall performance in terms of sustainable development management;
- Comparison between your overall performance and that of your competitors;
- Assessment of specific levers and potential strategies for your organization.
- Identification of all relevant stakeholders and their potential representatives, as well as their goals, their interests and perceptions regarding your activities and motivations for your projects;
- Identification of their level of influence;
- Identification of possible actions and types of engagement;
- Assessment of the types of involvement and nature of potential relationships.
Aims to evaluate the way your organization collects, identifies, analyzes, organizes, memorizes and shares the knowledge of your team members and all other types of externally acquired knowledge in order to achieve your objectives.
Depending on your types of projects, we will involve the relevant people who have an excellent knowledge of the impact assessment process. These impacts can be environmental, social or economic.
Paul Gosselin – General Manager
"You have allowed us to put into action key concepts of sustainable development and responsible practices."
— Stacey Masson – Vice-President Marketing & Communications
"Their guidance has allowed us to engage in a constructive dialogue about our economic, social and environmental impacts. This helped us define a strategy that is aligned with our company's values and ambitions. The team's expertise and genuine passion for all aspects of sustainability and CSR was also very evident throughout the process."
Francois Larose – Plant Manager
"It was very rewarding for our team! You found a way to give us a good dose of energy to complete the first phase of this beautiful project."
David McFaul – General Manager
"This support has been a stepping stone towards achieving the strategic reflection of our organization. COESIO's consultants were true guides throughout the process. Their expertise, rooted in a method structured by innovative tools, was a major help in carrying out our global strategic planning. It is an innovative approach that allowed us to think in depth about our strategy, and to develop high quality deliverables while having lots of fun in each workshop."
Jean Simard – President & CEO
Daniel St-Onge – General Manager
"What we appreciated about the consultants, Francine Craig and Charles Duchesne, is their approach, their openness and their analysis of the opinions and various perspectives of the council members and citizens. We also value their professionalism and their ability to plan and follow up on a project of this magnitude while staying within the established budget and timeline. Bravo and thank you!"
Donald Pelletier – VP Finance
"We were trying to structure our ambition to become a sustainability leader in our industry, to engage our internal and external collaborators in a meaningful project and to gain credibility through sustainability management certifications. COESIO exceeded our expectations by deploying a professional team of consultants and analysts to lower the effort required for our internal resources while still offering a competitive cost."
— Ludvick Desjardins – Vice-President and General Manager
"With COESIO, we were able to undertake a reflection process to integrate the principles of sustainable development, to adopt strategies that maximize the benefits for our organization while contributing to the UN's SD goals, and to mobilize all of our employees in the resulting organizational changes. In short, COESIO's team has shown great strength in its approach and its role as facilitators is still greatly appreciated today."
François Dauphin – General Manager
"We were swept along by a wind of optimism and by the importance of developing a global vision, thanks to the approach of our consultants, Francine Craig and Charles Duchesne. Our organization will has grown from this experience."
Marie-Josée Mercier – General Manager
"COESIO's team allowed us to acquire a solid foundation in responsible management and to establish a structure, an action plan and management tools to maintain our positioning, influence our market and actively contribute to sustainable development."