How can our coaching help you?
Our services and consulting solutions are designed to inspire and enable the leaders of today and tomorrow to better address the challenges of the 21st century, so that they can bring real change to their organizations, value chains, markets and business ecosystems.
Our experts tailor the content of our workshops to better suit the participants and their objectives.
Our experts have given more than a hundred conferences on sustainable development and its implementation in organizations throughout Quebec. Adapting and reinventing a business model towards a more efficient and responsible model requires that the organization has a solid foundation. Awareness and training on the guidelines of corporate responsibility create the winning conditions for lasting change.
COESIO offers trainings of different durations, depending on your needs. The content of the trainings is adapted to your context, your industry and your specific needs. We have developed a strong expertise in conducting practical workshops to raise awareness and engage participants in the importance of CSR and the benefits that come with it.
We support the design and implementation of events on the themes of sustainable development and CSR. We gather the right resources and create the content of our conferences/workshops according to the participants and their objectives.
COESIO offers training sessions of varying duration, ranging from one (1) to several days, depending on the needs. The content of the trainings is adapted to your context, your industry and your specific needs. It is designed to foster discussion and learning based on real-life situations that are close to your organization's reality.
Do not hesitate to contact us to discuss your specific needs in terms of training, workshops, conferences or event planning.
Trainings and workshops
We are inspired by the new facilitation techniques of co-creation to promote collective intelligence within a group. This can include workshops in smaller groups such as the world café type, drawings, role-playing games or storytelling. The objective is to get the greatest possible creativity without making the meetings unnecessarily long.
Integrating sustainability into an organization requires commitment and understanding at all levels of the organization.
Awareness workshops are tailored to the needs of your employees and your organization. The main objectives are to:
- Provide an understanding of sustainable development and corporate social responsibility (CSR);
- Learn about key international sustainability standards (ISO 26000, GRI, GLOBAL COMPACT, etc.);
- Review the BNQ 21000 approach and its main benefits, with testimonials;
- Support employee commitment and recognize the importance of their role in the implementation of a sustainable development approach;
- Better understand the level of integration of responsible strategies and practices within the organization to move towards sustainable development in an efficient way;
- Raise awareness among the company's governance and key players on the benefits of integrating increasingly responsible strategies and practices at the core of their organization;
- Using hands-on exercises, raise participants' awareness of the impacts of their activities on the environment and society, while taking into account the economic aspect.
This training is developed for members of product design and operations management teams and has been offered to more than a dozen companies. Our training covers various contexts specific to the client company and provides guidance on the tools and approaches to facilitate the implementation of eco-design in the company. We also offer coaching afterwards to help managers develop products and improve operations. Some of the topics covered:
- Definition and examples of eco-design or design for the environment (DfE);
- Certifications and labels;
- Benefits of eco-design for your company;
- General analysis of the market, suppliers and other stakeholders;
- Different approaches to eco-design;
- Life cycle assessment (LCA): benefits and challenges;
- Environmental indicators;
- LCA examples of various manufactured products;
- LCA examples of cardboard packaging products;
- Framework, value chain and end-product functions;
- Integrating eco-design into the product development process.
Training offered in collaboration with CT Consultants
Companies and organizations do not operate in a vacuum. How they relate to society and their environment is a decisive factor for the pursuit of their activities. ISO 26000 - Social Responsibility, an increasingly used metric to assess their overall performance.
Creating a sustainability culture within an organization requires new management skills.
Our program was developed to make managers aware of the importance of dialoguing with stakeholders and involving them in the decision-making process. It suggests new management tools to facilitate employee mobilization and their involvement in achieving the objectives of a strategic planning process geared towards sustainable development.
Content developed by COESIO.
Available via TERRANOVA
For more details: [email protected]
Content developed by COESIO.
Available via TERRANOVA
For more details: [email protected]
- Sustainability awareness
- Water management
- Energy management
- Environmentally responsible conduct
- Waste management
- Responsible purchasing
- And more...
- Better respond to new market pressures through improved disclosure of corporate realities;
- Recognize and explain the benefits of adopting a standardized sustainability framework;
- Identify and prioritize key issues in terms of corporate responsibility and planning;
- Identify and engage with the appropriate stakeholders;
- Use appropriate organizational systems to ensure that core issues and principles are being addressed;
Understand how to identify knowledge gaps and internal training requirements;
- Define the parameters of projects that integrate the principles of sustainable development and meet three criteria: they must serve society, respect the environment and be profitable (materiality of the issues and concept of global performance);
Understand the different dynamics between major clients and suppliers;
- Develop a recognized, realistic and relevant organizational approach;
Review various sustainability reports prepared in accordance with the Global Reporting Initiative criteria.
- ISO 26000 - Social responsibility - a standard increasingly used to evaluate their global performance. (Meta-standard)
- BNQ 21000 - a tool to put sustainable development into practice, translating its principles into real actions that can be applied in organizations.
- The Global Reporting Initiative (GRI): the most widely used and recognized standard in the world. It provides guidelines for reporting on the economic, environmental and social performance of an organization.
- ISO 20400:2017 is an international standard that requires major clients to adopt responsible purchasing practices and therefore has consequences on the entire value chain. Industries must adapt by proving their responsible behavior and practices.
- The ECOresponsible program of the Conseil des industries durable : A credible certification, audited by ECOCERT CANADA, which aims to recognize any type of organization that has a positive understanding of the issues of sustainable development management. From one level to the next, the organization acquires a better understanding of the concept, integrates stakeholders' concerns and interests into its thinking, sets targets for progress, implements concrete actions, aims to achieve specific objectives, and uses operational mechanisms to measure its evolution and report on it.
The process leading to B Corp certification is a rigorous one that requires, among other things, the achievement of performance levels and legal requirements. As a certified BCorp, COESIO is qualified to support companies wishing to undertake the process. This support can be provided in a number of ways: from short training and work sessions to the production of the necessary documents for the process, to a full support throughout the certification process. This service is particularly appreciated by very small companies.
Daniel St-Onge – General Manager
"What we appreciated about the consultants, Francine Craig and Charles Duchesne, is their approach, their openness and their analysis of the opinions and various perspectives of the council members and citizens. We also value their professionalism and their ability to plan and follow up on a project of this magnitude while staying within the established budget and timeline. Bravo and thank you!"
François Dauphin – General Manager
"We were swept along by a wind of optimism and by the importance of developing a global vision, thanks to the approach of our consultants, Francine Craig and Charles Duchesne. Our organization will has grown from this experience."